Historical Society of
Mount Airy, Maryland, Inc.
The Museum gift shop is open whenever the museum is open. Items available for purchase include:
Caboose trinkets, such as key chains, pull back trains,
pencil sharpeners, trinket boxes, etc.
Conductor and train whistles
Coloring books and crayons
Railroad paper plates
T-shirts and hats
Town ornaments (at Christmastime)
A Vision of Home - Mount Airy "Blue Book" -
History of Mount Airy
2. A Taste of Mount Airy Past & Present - local recipes,
anecdotes, and history
3. A Rolling Slice of History - the story of Mackenzie the Caboose
4. The Mount Airy and B & O Story - history of the railroad in Mount Airy
5. B & O Power - History of the B & O Railroad 1829-1964
6. Fire! Fire! Fire! - History of the Mount Airy fires of the 19th and 20th centuries
Come to the museum and check out these items for sale in our gift shop!
The Historical Society Museum will once again be selling the Town of Mount Airy's Christmas ornament. This year's ornament features Pine Grove Chapel. Cost of the ornament is $20. Ornament is available at museum gift shop. Available while supplies last.